CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Itch Has Been Satisfied


Unable to really come and go as I so please due to a lack of transportation (my car is out of commission right now and has been for some time), I have been itching to just get out. Those that know me well know that while I enjoy scenery, I am not much of a "nature" girl. I do not go hiking, I don't camp on a regular basis and you won't find me repelling down a mountain. Sometimes, it is nice to just get out and breathe though. Today, I drove to a nearby park and decided to go for a walk. As I walked, I also stopped to take pictures and just enjoy being outdoors in the nice weather (in the low 70's while I was out). Unfortunately, the beauty of the transition of summer into fall still has not taken place here much so there were no stunning shades of orange and reds to see. Even still, the "itch" to roam around outside of these four walls has been satisfied.