CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

America, The Beautiful



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

My sister and I have been very fortunate in the fact that since we were very young, our parents made it a priority to go on family vacations. Probably the first trip that I really have any recollection of was to Disney World in Orlando, FL. Though I believe I flew as a baby, the first flight I remember was one in which we flew to Detroit for a few days and then crossed the border into Canada. The first big road trip we took was in 1988 as we toured the wild, wild west going through Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, the Rocky Mountains, etc. Though I have been to many places, there is still much, much more to see. I hope that I will one day have the opportunity to see it all. Despite the areas that we've not yet traveled to, we have seen so much more than many people twice our age. I'm so grateful that my parents have helped us to see this that we call, "America the Beautiful."