CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hannah Bug


Two years ago on October 5, our family was blessed with little Hannah Renee'. Hannah was a long awaited gift from God to her parents. As we awaited word of her arrival that day, we were so anxious. When my cousin came out to tell us Renee' had just given birth, we were all eager to get back there to see and hold their new bundle of joy. As we age, it seems that life goes by so quickly. We celebrated Hannah's 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago. Hannah was not too interested in her presents. She was enthralled with stickers though and kept decorating her face and arms with them rather than sitting still to open her gifts. Her final gift to open came from her parents-a t-shirt to wear that said, "I'm the Big Sister." Which, for those that are not as quick as others, that means a baby is on the way. Hannah's little brother or sister is expected to arrive sometime in April. Until then, all eyes are on Hannah. We watched Hannah the other evening while her mom attended a Tupperware meeting and goodness, she's quite the ham. Renee' brought a bucket of toys for her but those toys went untouched as she spent her whole time here eating Cheez-its, sharing fudgescicles with my mom and sister, drinking water and devouring her favorite..dill pickles. Unfortunately, I do not do well with babies...I'm just terrified that I'll break them or their heads will fall off while I'm holding them. However, I love it when kids are at Hannah's age and can interact with me. While everyone else detests the terrible two's, that is the age when I begin to really enjoy kids. Then again, I do not have toddlers and all of the kids I know go home to their parents after a while! Just thought I'd share some pictures of our little Hannah Bug.