CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Underground

As I sit here thinking about my friend Don's trip to China, I see a DVD sitting near me. The name of the DVD is Underground Reality Vietnam. I have been a subscriber to the Voice of the Martyrs magazine for several years now. I am always eager to receive the magazine & read of those who are exercising such great faith-especially in the face of extreme persecution. Last year, I ordered the DVD mentioned above after seeing the trailer posted here. I was blown away by the DVD. The images I saw, the stories I heard..moved me to tears. I know that I recommended it to many of you before but I'll throw it out there again. If you've not seen the film, I highly suggest it--specifically for teens or those interested in the mission field. I think that once you see something like it, it is a reminder of how fortunate we are to worship freely here in the United States. For those interested, you may purchase the DVD at http://www.vombooks.com . For more information on Voice of the Martyrs of to subscribe to their free newsletters, go to: http://www.persecution.com