CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brad Paisley Climbing Up the Ladder of My Heart




Last summer, my sister surprised me with tickets for my birthday to see Brad Paisley. That was the first time I had seen him in concert & I was more than impressed. If you've heard me speak much about music, you may know that Alan Jackson is my favorite singer all-time of any genre of music. Over the last couple of years, Brad Paisley has slowly climbed his way up & moved into my heart ranking in a close tie with Alan. Like Alan Jackson, I've yet to hear a song by Brad Paisley & not like it. I think he is, by far, one of the most clever, creative song writers (if not the most) in the country music industry. Brad Paisley's American Saturday Night Tour rolled into town here this past Thursday night with Jimmy Wayne & Dierks Bentley as the opening acts. My dad was kind enough to go with me to the show after my friends were unable to do so. The crowd was much larger this year-packed house. I knew it would be though. I think that Dierks Bentley has a bigger following than Chuck Wicks, Julianne Hough & Jewel did a year ago when they were the openers. All the girls love Dierks (& yes, I'll include myself in that. I know I'm not alone in saying that Dierks is easy on the eyes). Once again, Brad Paisley put on a phenomenal show-nothing less than the best from one of the best. Below, is Brad's latest single. I first heard "Then" when he performed it on the CMA's. I fell in love with "Then", then.