CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Orange what?

On route from the airport to our friends' home, Jen suggested we make a pit stop at the drugstore for an Orangeade. You may be wondering (as was I), what an Orangeade is. We would soon find out. We parked across the street from the drugstore in this tiny town & went in to try the craze of Harnett CO. We each ordered a large one & I am glad I got a large because I downed it rather fast. Basically, an Orangeade is similar to lemonade--only it is made from fresh squeezed oranges rather than lemons. Of course, it has sweetener added to it as well. VERY GOOD! With our drinks in hand, Haley & I posed in front of the store for a snapshot. The older ladies working within were looking out the window laughing at us. They knew we were from St. Louis & we mentioned that we had never had an Orangeade. I'm sure they were getting a kick out of us "city folks" stopping in their little town for a drink. Perhaps one day, Orangeades will find their way to MO.