CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Headed to the Country

After completing my duties as a U.S. citizen by voting for the primary elections on Tuesday, August 5th, I was headed to the airport for an 8:45 a.m. departure out of St. Louis to Raleigh, NC. I was on a small jet for the flight. Though I did not mind the small plane, I will say that space was limited. I had no room for my feet whatsoever. However, all went well & I arrived at RDU on time. I had no difficulty in finding my way around as that airport is a good bit smaller than St. Louis'. As I headed outside, I was greeted by my friend Jen. We put my luggage in the car & headed to the Farmers Market for lunch. My sister's flight was due in a little later so we had time to to do a bit of sight-seeing. Once Haley's plane touched down & we had her in the car, we headed towards the small town of Coats in Harnett County, NC. This would be the beginning of my life in the country for a week. More to come later....