CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mom's Day 2009

The flowers I bought for my Mother in addition to gifting her with a certificate to The Pasta House CO.

Me & Baby Drew

My Buddy Noah & me--this lil' guy loves me so!



My Hannah Bug & myself just a swingin' on the porch swing.


My Cousin Darren & me--we're goofy pals.



Just me--after the day was done--time to relax
Mother's Day 2009 found us at my Aunt Cindi & Uncle William's house to celebrate the gift of Mother's. This go around proved to be much improved from that of the one last year that was rather hectic. We enjoyed a wonderful BBQ as well as homemade ice cream. I spent some time helping Miss Hannah learn how to ride her bike with training wheels & making sure she did not ding any vehicles while riding. We shared many laughs together--as we always do as a family. I only hope that one day, I'll be celebrating Mother's Day not just as a daughter but as a mother as well. If it be His will, may I be blessed with the privilege of holding such a honor.