CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pet Peeve of the Potty!

After taking in a good bit of water this morning, around 11:00 a.m., I was needing to use the facilities (aka, the restroom, bathroom, washroom, ladies room) at work. I headed on in & made my way into one of the 2 available stalls (which, we have 3 but one has been out of order for over a month. Doesn't it seem logical to get that looked into?) ready to conduct business when I realized something. I noticed that there was no toilet paper in the holder. The roll had been emptied out & whoever used the last smidget was kind enough to bring forth another roll but they couldn't go the extra mile & put it in the holder. Nope, too difficult I guess. Instead, they sat it on top of the holder to allow someone else to have to put it up. Now, I realize that putting t.p. in a holder is not a difficult task & that I probably shouldn't be complaining about it but..seriously, how hard can it be? This irritates me to no end. The one advantage to my sister being gone is that I do not have to deal with this at home now. For years, I would walk into the bathroom to see a roll of toilet paper sitting on top of the holder just waiting to be put away. I would question Haley as to why she could never take care of the matter. I don't recall ever really getting an answer. I just know that it drives me CRAZY! Am I the only one that feels this way?