CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lady Antabellum


I am not one to generally jump to get the word out about bands and/or artists, nor do I usually find an album in which I like each and every song. Lady Antebellum came onto the music scene a while ago and when I first heard them, it was while watching the Crook & Chase show on a cable TV show. I was less than impressed. The hosts of the show spoke of them being the next big upcoming group in country music and they raved about them. I could not understand why. Months after, I heard their song "Run to You" on the radio & thought it was "just OK." The more I listened to the song, the more I liked the song. In fact, I grew to love the song. Some time ago, their song "Need You Now" began to be heard on the radio and immediately, I loved it. Not recognizing their voices, I wondered who it was singing. Back in October, I ventured out to buy the CD which had that particular song. I bought a CD..not realizing that the song was not on there. However, I listened & became a fan of every single song on their debut CD. I learned that "Need You Now" was not yet out..it would not be out until January of this year. From October until January, I listened to their first CD pretty much non-stop. A friend would often ride with me & he would say, "Do you always listen to this?" No, I did not tire of it. On the day that their new CD came out, I booked it to the store to get a copy. Since I picked it up, it has been playing continually in my car as I drive. Not one song has been a disappointment to me. Below are a few of my favorite Lady Antabellum songs. If you're not familiar with the group, check out their music...they are incredible. As I said, it's very rare that I can say I like everything that a particular musician does...I can say that for this trio. I eagerly await their concert here on June 19th.