CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now....

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now"- lyrics from the song "Airplanes"


I too, am looking for a wish to be fulfilled. As everyone knows by now, I absolutely love Lady Antebellum. After seeing them early this summer, I was elated upon learning that they would be returning here this month. Yes, Lady A will be back here in STL on September 30th & the Fabulous Fox Theater. I want nothing more than to go see this amazing group yet again. However, I must ask myself...do I need to spend the money on it? The answer (sadly) is "no". I'm going to hold out hope that I somehow manage to score some tickets so I'll be seated there at the end of the month hearing one of music's finest. Wish me well!