CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Nuttin' But Stringz-Pulling My Heartstrings


Since it first aired, my family & I have watched NBC's hit television show, America's Got Talent. I was not pleased with the winner for the first season & could not have been any happier for the winner last season. For those who did not watch the show, Google Terry Fator to see one heck of an act. Terry walked in to audition as a ventroliquist & immediately, the judges were already not liking him. They had seen many that claimed to have that talent who simply were not that good. Something happened though. Terry started the act & from the start, they were blown away. I have never seen a ventroliquest as good as Terry Fator. Season 3 of America's Got Talent began weeks ago & as of lastnight, the Top 20 were narrowed down to the Top 10. While I was a bit surprised at some of the acts that did make it through & some that did not, I was correct in guessing that Nuttin' But Stringz would be in the Top 10. I have loved this act since they first appeared on the program & each week, my heart grows even more fond of them. Granted there are some gifted singers on the show, there are plenty of singing competition shows that singers could go on. I appreciate when a different sort of act wins a show that showcases all talents. Be sure to watch the video of these very talented guys. Every time I watch them perform, I can feel myself moving to the beat & just as Sharon Osbourne says,"It's electrifying." I can only imagine how good these guys would be to see live. I'm hoping they win the whole kit & kaboodle!