CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!




As many of you know, snow is not uncommon here in St. Louis. For years, I have been able to see snowflakes fall from the sky unto the ground. Then, in talking with people from different parts of the country or world, I find it so interesting to think they never see snow where they live. Many, still, may have never experienced the sight of a blanket of white fluffy snow. Though I see snow each year here, it never gets old to me. I love this time of year...colder weather, warm blankets, cozy sweaters. Several weeks ago, we knew that snow was on the way. As we (my parents, my sister and I) sat inside watching t.v., my cousin arrived to tell us that there were huge snowflakes coming down. Immediately, we rushed outside with a camera for a fun time of picture taking. Something about the snow that just brings out the kid in me I guess. That snowfall didn't amount to much in the end but it was still fun. Since then, we've had both a round of ice and more snow. More pictures on the way soon!

*Note: Those pink pants in the slideshow are not pants I wear out in public! They're pajama bottoms!!