CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ring-a-ling-a-ling

Some people collect stamps. Some collect shot glasses. Others collect thimbles. Me? I collect bells. As a preteen, I began purchasing bells everywhere I would go. Over the years, I have had many friends and family members that have gifted me with bells. Recently, a couple of students from the Ukraine have been so very sweet in having bells shipped from their hometown for me. A number of people have expressed interest in knowing about my bell collection...specifically wondering where I have bells from. I've included some pics of my bells as well as the list of locations that I have bells for.


Foreign Bells From:
Vienna, Austria
Rome
Victoria, B.C.
Amsterdam, Poland
Gdnask, Poland
Switzerland
Korea
Jerusalem
London, England
Ukraine
Nicaragua
Kuwait
Israel
Budapest, Hungary
Aruba
Germany
Nova Scotia
El Salvador

U. S. Bells From:
Gulf Shores, Alabama
New York
Leavenworth, Washington
Idaho
South Padre Island, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Maui, Hawaii
Washington, D.C.
Jupiter, Florida
Maine
West Virginia
Boston, Massachusetts
Smoky Mountains
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Alaska
Sanibel Island, Florida
New Mexico
Minnesota
Colorado
Illinois
Pennsylvania
Kentucky
Indiana
Sea World-Orlando, Florida
North Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Las Vegas, Nevada
Iowa
Missouri
South Dakota
Utah

If you are heading out on a trip and think of me, I would love a bell from wherever you may be going. If you get me one, I'll surely pay you back as I'll just be happy to have another bell to add to the collection!