CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Babies, Babies Everywhere!



The last few months have proven to be extremely busy for my family & me. We recently threw my mom a surprise birthday party as she turned a half a century! I am now helping to plan & throw a baby shower for my cousin who is expecting her first child next month. Of course, I have been working as well. Seems there has been little time for blogging. In the midst of all that has gone on, our family has increased by 2 over the last few months. In February, my Cousin Micah, & his wife BreAnna had their 4th child, Toby. Then, just a couple of weeks ago, my Cousin Darren & his wife Renee, had their 2nd child, Drew. In just a few weeks, Baby Noah will join us all. As we all get older, it is a joy to be able to celebrate the years behind us & rejoice for the days ahead of us as well.