CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Coming Soon.....

From my understanding, this is the time of year when many international students are visiting the U.S. Embassy in their country to interview & apply for visas to come to America for what could be the opportunity of a lifetime for many of them. Some, will already have made it through the interview process, obtained their visa & are now preparing for a huge move to the United States. In less than a month, 100-200 new students from all around the world will step foot onto the grounds of Lindenwood University. Most likely, I will meet just a small number of those new students. Still, I will greet new faces. I will eagerly await getting to know some of them at the airport as I'll pick them up & give them a ride to their new "home" at the college. I will meet some for the first time at an ISI meeting & others, I'll meet through various people. Though I am missing so many of the students that are no longer here, I am anxious for those that I know to return from their summer travels & for new students to arrive. I am excited for the year ahead & for the memories to be made up the road.