CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fun In Not-So Appropriate Places



How can one into display homes/model houses & not goof off just a bit? Well, for me..I can't. Last week, while our family was in town from AL for Christmas & my best pal, Crystal, was visiting as well, we went to New Town. Knowing that my uncle would like it there, we took him to see it all..including some displays. As my parents & uncle went to one of the guest houses, Crystal & I remained in the main house. We wandered upstairs to take a gander. I had my camera on hand & told Crystal to go lay on the bed. She didn't think twice & went & plopped down on it while smiling. She then, had the brilliant idea for me to pose in the big garden tub in the master bath. I proceeded to get in & while doing so, somehow managed to accidentally kick the faucet & of course, the water came on. I quickly turned it off. Crystal said she'd never seen me move so fast as I did jumping out of that tub. All the while, on the floor below us, is a worker posted there to answer questions. We knew he had to have heard the water. Crystal had to rush to a nearby chair & sit down while I was bent over double. Both of us, trying not to wet our pants as we did need to use the bathroom anyway. After we calmed ourselves down, we finally decided it best to get out of that model. I laughed later when I contemplated the thought of how funny it would have been if the bed Crystal got on wasn't sturdy & would have fallen straight to the floor. Fortunately for us, the homes to follow had no one but us in them so we monkeyed around as much as we wanted.